Cleaning Do’s and Don’ts
When discussing care and cleaning procedures with your maintenance staff, there are recommended do’s and don’ts that should always be followed.
- NDo dust and mop floors frequently
- NDo clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap
- NDo thoroughly rinse and dry surfaces with clean, clear water after washing
- NDo blot up spills immediately
- NDo protect floors with non-slip mats or area rugs and countertops with coasters, trivets, or placemats
- MDon't use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acid on marble, limestone, travertine, or onyx surfaces
- MDon't use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners
- MDon't use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers
- MDon't mix bleach and ammonia, this combination creates a toxic and lethal gas
- MDon't ever mix chemicals together unless directions specifically instruct you to do so
- MDon't use vacuum cleaners that are worn. The metal or plastic attachments or the wheels may scratch the stone's surface
Daily Cleaning Procedures and Recommendations for Countertop Surfaces
- Clean stone surfaces with a few drops of neutral cleaner, stone soap (available at hardware stores or from your stone dealer), or a mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water.
- Use a clean soft cloth for best results. Too much cleaner or soap may leave a film and cause streaks.
- Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar, or other acids on marble or limestone.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly after washing with the soap solution and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not use scouring powders or creams; these products contain abrasives that may scratch the surface.
Travis and his entire staff from schedulers to installers are the absolute best. Had kitchen and bathroom vanities and a shower unit installed. Everything done in timely manner and end result is fantastic. Could not recommend higher - would give more stars if possible!
Had an absolutely fantastic experience with Greene’s Granite and Marble. Every single employee I spoke with was extremely helpful and knowledgeable! Not only were they super nice, but they were the most reasonably priced out of every company that gave me a quote. I was on a pretty strict budget and they did everything they could to fit within that budget. The quality of the work was very well done too. All around I’m very happy with Greene’s Granite and Marble.
Couldn't recommend higher! Had a very reasonable price, picked out a remnant of granite that was a level 2 and so got a great deal. The turnaround time was insanely quick and everyone has been an absolute pleasure at the company. Truly couldn't be more pleased.
Highly recommend. Needed a sink repair and they were fast and friendly with a great price. Will definitely be repeat customers.
These guys did an excellent job! John you're the man! Thanks for all your effort you go above and beyond for your clients.
John came out on time for the quote and was very professional! He gave honest advice for the price range taking fully into account the value of my home.
Excellent price, excellent quality, and very quick turnaround time once measured! If I ever need granite again I will be using Greens for sure!
They have a great selection of materials, they respond to all my questions, they sell cabinets, and also do remodels. A great, friendly experience.
Greene's Granite & Marble Proudly Serves the Following Communities and More
|Monroe, GA 30655, USA
Loganville, GA 30052, USA
Lawrenceville, GA 30042, USA
Buford, GA 30515, USA
Snellville, GA 30039, USA
Flowery Branch, GA 30542, USA
Jefferson, GA 30549, USA
Social Circle, GA 30025, USA
Atlanta, GA 30301, USA
Sugar Hill, GA 30518, USA
Suwanee, GA 30024, USA
Gainesville, GA 30501, USA
Duluth, GA 30026, USA
Lilburn, GA 30047, USA
Cleveland, GA 30528, USA
Toccoa Falls, GA 30577, USA
Sandy Springs, GA 30068, USA
|Conyers, GA 30012, USA
Norcross, GA 30003, USA
Covington, GA 30016, USA
Redan, GA 30074, USA
Tucker, GA 30084, USA
Good Hope, GA 30641, USA
Bishop, GA 30621, USA
Watkinsville, GA 30677, USA
|Auburn, GA 30011, USA
Bethlehem, GA, USA
Athens, GA, USA
Dacula, GA 30019, USA
Bold Springs, GA 30656, USA
Bogart, GA 30622, USA
Commerce, GA 30529, USA
Alpharetta, GA 30004, USA
Stone Mountain, GA 30083, USA